NEW! Radon Measurement Specialist and Technician Training Course
October 24 - 26 // Sun Nuclear Headquarters in Melbourne, Florida
Sun Nuclear is pleased to invite you to join us for a radon measurement course, presented in partnership with Trinity Environmental, LLC. Held at the Sun Nuclear Headquarters in Melbourne, Florida, this three-day training course offers 16 hours of credits and Specialist or Technician Certification. Review fundamentals of Radon Science, Health Effects of Radon, Placement of Monitors, Types of Devices, QA/QC Protocols, Mitigation Basics, and more.
AREAS OF FOCUS
The course offers 2 tracks — Specialist and Technician — with the following areas of focus:
- Radioactivity, Radon, and Radon’s Health Effects
- Florida Radon Legislation and Administrative Rules and Federal Radon Legislation and Proficiency Programs
- Radon Entry and Behavior
- Worker Health and Safety
- Radon Measurement Devices, Techniques and Protocols
- Mitigation Strategies and Techniques Applicable to Florida
- Radon-Resistant Building Techniques for New Construction Applicable to Florida
- Measurement and Mitigation Techniques for Radon in
- Domestic Water
HANDS-ON TIME WITH SUN NUCLEAR PRODUCTS
While you’re here, take a tour of the Sun Nuclear manufacturing and calibration facilities, and talk with our subject matter experts about the latest Continuous Radon Monitors from Sun.
EDUCATION + VACATION!
Take advantage of the location of our facility and extend your stay for some fun! Our facility is just minutes from the ocean, and a short drive to Disney World®, Universal, the Kennedy Space Center and more!